November 8, 2010

"je m'appelle blair."

Spending the evening at the French Café in downtown Omaha made me long for a summer or fall spent in Paris. What would I bring? Where would I go? What would I do? What would I wear? The magical possibilities are endless. Serena and Blair from TV's Gossip Girl helped me decide. After all, they did spend a summer in (what I imagine to be) the most beautiful city in the world.




Blair and Serena stroll the streets of Paris. 


Blair knows the importance of a Chanel bag in Paris. 






Blair living my dream.


Flora Fedora, $54


Coal "The Brigitte" Hat, $100


Kensie Sequin Jacket, $128



Free People Coco Tweed Jacket, $198





Chanel Lambskin Fringe Flap Bag, $2,850



xox
Jessi Lou


9 comments:

  1. not really a fan of the gossip girl, but their outfits are definitely chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! I'm a new follower ;)
    and you like all the same movies I do too! Keep up the great work ;)
    Nonchalant
    Nina xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. J'ADORE !!!

    One Love,
    Jowy
    www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Chanel fur bag is so amazing! Great photos!! xoxoxxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love!!!))) Wonderful post dear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Blair's Chanel bag is stunning, I think I would do just about anything for it!! lol

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the Coal "The Brigitte" Hat and the jackets!!
    nice post!

    WASHMACH.
    www.washmach.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the outfits...great show!

    http://balmain-b.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, It makes me miss Paris a lot !!
    check out our fashion illustrations at http://www.illustrated-moodboard.com/ :)

    ReplyDelete