January 17, 2012

girl crush: elle fanning

She's 13 and it might be weird, but I LOVE this girl. She is going to be a style icon someday (some would argue that she already is). Miss Elle Fanning has been in a slew of movies already and the new muse for Marc Jacobs in various ads, following in the footsteps of big sis Dakota. The ladies at Rodarte love her too, dressing her for several events. Jealous.

































She seems like she's already pretty tall, but if she continues to, she should absolutely continue to model because the kid's a natural. The camera (and clothes) love her. And so do I. 


xox



4 comments:

  1. Pretty girl!

    www.rosabueso.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures! Haven't seen any of her movies, but your right, a modeling career might me in it for her!

    ekatya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog!

    ananthropicmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is Gorgeous! Very Alice in Wonderland like! I'm loving your blog! I 'd love if you visited my blog for multiple posts on all things fashion and style. I'm following you, I hope you'll do the same. Thanks so much.
    Yelena
    GlamThings

    ReplyDelete