November 18, 2010

best dressed: mid-november

I don't usually like what Whitney Port wears. Sorry, Whit. Every now and then, however, she hits a homerun. This is one of those times. Congratulations on being the best dressed for mid November!



So good! More like this. Dr. Martens and leopard print shorts (or skirt?) with a chunky sweater is a fantastic start.  Be more daring and I'll be more interested. 


Here are some of my other favorites.
Carey Mulligan 

Chanel Iman


Olivia Palermo


Kelly Osbourne



8 comments:

  1. I agree...let's hope Whitney changes a little and surprises us some more.
    http://dawnofstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Whitney but you're Chanel looks amazing,too!
    http://inspectorliza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olivia Palermo's outfit is amazing! I also am loving the way sweaters look with short skirts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Carey- so classy! and Olivia-so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. chanel looks amazing
    so different

    balmain-b.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Chanel Iman's ensemble! Her jacket is quite the piece and I really like her headband :)

    http;//bfashionlee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Chanel Iman's style, too!
    Please check out/follow my blog. Love yours.

    xx
    Meera

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog! So many great looks. Whitney is such a style icon. Shes beautiful and soo unique!!

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    If you follow me, I will follow you!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete