July 19, 2010

the first post.



This is my first blog post and this is my first blog. I was opposed to the idea ever since the blogosphere craze began. Yet, oddly enough, I read the fashion blogs like it's my job (and I wish it was).

I work at Urban Outfitters. I am in charge of the accessories. This is a perfect fit for me because I love shoes, bags, and jewelry.




My favorite shoes in the entire world. The Marc Jacobs Mouse Flats. I WILL own these one day. "Marc" my words.




Miu Miu daisy clogs SS/10. Looooove. Probably won't afford anytime soon. :(




My beloved Chanel Diamond Stitch handbag. The only real "lady-like" thing I own.



My favorite. I've had this Marc by Marc Jacobs Faridah hobo for two years now, and I love it more everyday. Truly a classic with infinite "wear-with-all."

As you can see, I have an obsession. I am a 22-year-old writing major living in an area where everyone carries the same (Coach) bags and wears the same (Ed Hardy, Hollister, Abercrombie, Express) clothes. See also: hell.

I have always thrived on being different. I am drawn to things that are both chic and stand the test of time, and things that are just plain strange that most would consider ugly. Anything that tells a story and has a personality, I adore. I plan to showcase these items from thrift stores, runways, random strangers, etc. With this blog, I want to celebrate my inspirations as well. I hope you enjoy reading, and I hope to reach out to like-minded individuals who share my love for uniqueness.



No comments:

Post a Comment