September 6, 2010

it's so fluffy!

Whenever I invision my late fall/winter coat (hopefully faux leopard), I think of the little girl from 'Despicable Me' when she yells, "It's so fluffy, I'm going to die!!" We all have moments like that. Mine happens to be pretty literal. In terms of outerwear, most everything is very plush and furry this season. Whether it's sherpa or faux fur, it's everywhere and I'm obsessed.


The Inspiration: Burberry Prorsum Fall 2010, Mary-Kate Olsen, Kate Moss





We the Free Plaid Over Sherpa Jacket. $248


Patchy Faux Fur Box Coat. $160
Wanigan Coat. $188



Staring At Stars Faux Fur Vest. $88

Short-Sleeved Fur Coat. $100

Faux Fur Collar Waistcoat. $160







burberry photos: style.com

5 comments:

  1. Love this! I am obsessed with fur and I am so so glad it is totally in for the fall season. Love this post & so glad I came across your blog!

    XOXO.
    www.styleactivist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true.
    I love my fur coat, makes you feel so luxurious

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Wannigan Coat and the second to last!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am dreaming of wearing my faux fur coats already! the patchy one is AMAZING

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello! thank you for your comment :) which urban do you work at? i have some friends that work in various locations in NYC who tell me it's madness there.

    i work at uniqlo and we are already getting shipments of fur vests and jackets! amazing!

    ReplyDelete