September 9, 2010

my fall jacket.

It's finally mine! The army green field jacket. It's different from the one I originally wanted. It's a little lighter and the green has some brown to it. I'm so in love and cannot wait for the weather to cool down so I can wear it!







Anticipating all of the different ways I will wear it is making me giddy. Especially when remembering the Burberry Prorsum Fall 2010 show. 




Christopher Bailey gave the surplus-olive trend a feminine touch by adding lace to the outfits as well as some chic over-the-knee boots. 

Here's some inspiration from the real and not-so-real ladies. Guess which is which. 

Lindsay Weir from Freaks and Geeks, Daria, Tavi Gevinson from Thestylerookie.com




1 comment:

  1. OMG! you got my favorite show on your page, i postive that love daria humor and freaks nd geeks do laid back. I can see army look is back.

    ReplyDelete